MTek Solutions is well known for supplying ICT parts and systems to thousands of its customers with maintaining high standards of services and quality products. As a result of our growth strategy, restructure and relocation, an opportunity has arisen to join our team.
- Great Opportunity to grow with the business
- Attractive salary package
- Geelong VICTORIA Location
As a result of our new business expansion plans, we are looking for following role to join us.
Working closely with the management and our clients, your responsibilities will involve but not limited to:
- Providing IT support Australia wide and globally, if the need arise
- Identify, analyse business processes and provide support to remote clients
- Procurement of hardware and software and keep records of all ICT inventory
- Recommending improvements to system functionality and behaviour to clients. In addition, assist users with technical issues, troubleshooting, installation and configuration
- Developing technical operating system specifications, describing the requirements for the functions, the inputs / processing / outputs of the system.
- Coordinating and participating in functional ICT system testing and user acceptance testing, for all system changes or new software functionality
- Analysing data and defines root causes of information flow inaccuracies within the systems.
- Consultant to the client in reviewing the business case for a new system or improvements to an existing system
- Networking with vendors and internal business units to facilitate the delivery of solutions
- Testing delivered applications and insures they properly meet the requirements and solve the business needs
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer to training and support resources by creating and maintaining guidelines, training materials and documentation for business process.
- Assists in the onsite application implementation when needed
- Conducting impact assessments and recommend technical solutions
- Installation and troubleshooting of software and hardware
- Administer the users & permissions in company’s ERP system
- Vendor and supplier communication
- Monitor systems daily and verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, software and systems
- Regular reporting & document management
The successful candidate will need be multi-tasking, self-motivated individual & should possess:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related subject
- Minimum 12 months post qualification System Analyst or similar experience
- Strong IT Support skills in a Microsoft Environment
- Good technical skills supporting Windows 7/10 and experience with Office 2003/2007/2010/365
- Ability to assist in the implementation and on-going support of a broad range of IT infrastructure projects
- Effective communication skills both written & verbal
- Flexibility to adapt to business needs while enjoying fast paced environments with wide variety
- Excellent customer service, analytical & problem-solving skills
The ideal candidates will need to have great technical and communications skills and have a true passion for technology and support services.
Experienced graduates are encouraged to apply if they have a high aptitude in Information Technology and have the relevant Tertiary IT qualifications. Overseas candidates can apply also, if selected, we may assist for suitable visa application process if needed.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org